Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the ultimate latin boy band? Menudo Productions and Mario Lopez(Access Hollywood/Saved By the Bell) are giving singers across the U.S, a chance to form part of the new generation of Menudo. The search for the new Menudo begins this Saturday, October 1st. in Los Angeles, California.
The auditions for talented singers and dancers between the ages of 12 and 16 will begin at 9:00 a.m. at the iHeart Theatre located at 3000 W Alameda Avenue in Burbank, CA. Contestants must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian and be able to sing at least one of the following songs:
1. Dile Que Tu Me Quieres – (OZUNA) 11. Blinding Lights – (The Weeknd)
2. Nota de Amor – (Carlos Vives, Daddy Yankee, Wisin) 12. Love Yourself – (Justin Beiber)
3. Me Voy Enamorando – (Chino y Nacho) 13. Circles – (Post Malone)
4. Solo de Mi – (Bad Bunny) 14. When You’re Gone – (Shawn Mendes)
5. Disparo al Corazon – (Ricky Martin) 15. Lonely Boy – (The Black Keys)
6. Si Me Dices Que Si – (Reik, Farruko) 16. Wall of Glass – (Liam Gallagher)
7. Mientes – (Camila) 17. Just The Way You Are – (Bruno Mars)
8. Corazon – (MALUMA) 18. Sign of the Times – (Harry Styles)
9. Lloro por ti – (Enrique Iglesias) 19. Oh Cecilia – (The Vamps)
10. Digale – (David Bisbal) 20. Grow as We Go – (Ben Platt)
Contestants can practice to instrumental versions of the 20 songs which are available on the album “A New Beginning (Official Audition Tracks 2022)” on Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, and YouTube. For direct access to the album links, please click here: http://linktr.ee/menudoaudition.
The new members of MENUDO will be introduced by Mario Lopezon LIVE network television in early 2023.
Lopez will be judging the talent alongside Menudo Productions CEO Paul Tarnopol, Project Manager Angel Zamora, Music Producer Giuseppe D., and renowned Vocalist and Voice Coach, Jessie Chirino (former coach in “La Voz” Telemundo and “Reina de la Canción” Univisión).
If participants are not able to travel to Los Angeles this Saturday, Menudo’s exclusive online audition partner HeartOut.io will extend its virtual auditions for all talent wishing to be considered. Simply download the HeartOut app (IOS or Android) and submit your audition.