Dust off your cowboy boots, the inaugural Country Bay Music Festival will take over Miami this weekend at the the iconic Miami Marine Stadium, just minutes from downtown Miami at Key Biscayne. The festival producers, Loud And Live, the Miami-based leading global entertainment, marketing, and live events company, in conjunction with its South Florida-focused live events division, EngageLive!, are staging the event November 11-12, 2023.
Leading the festival headliners are Thomas Rhett, a long-time country favorite who just scored his 21st chart-topper with Angels (Don’t Always Have Wings); Lainey Wilson, a recent, multiple award winner at the People’s Choice Awards, who drew 53,000 fans at the New York State Fair; Chris Young, member of the Grand Ole Opry who has been a consistent hitmaker since 2009; Sam Hunt, who has scored ten Top-Ten hits in the past nine years; and Lee Brice, a bluesy singer who has made his mark as country’s most emotive balladeer.
Along with the festival’s top-shelf entertainment, there will be a video tribute to recently deceased superstar, Jimmy Buffett, an unforgettable legend who had a deep affection for Miami Marine Stadium. The video contains a two-minute montage culled from his 90-minute concert film, Live by the Bay. Festival attendees and artists will be invited to raise a glass or a beer in a toast as they listen to and sing along with one of his iconic hits.
Complementing the stout headliner lineup are fan favorites Randy Houser, Chris Lane, LOCASH and veteran country-rocker Elle King. A mix of blazing new talent, including Nate Smith, Restless Road, Josh Ross, Hailey Whitters, Jordan Oaks, Mackenzie Carpenter, David J., Travis Denning, Dee Jay Silver.
Country Bay also boasts a diverse festival roster that includes two popular African-American performers – Blanco Brown (The Git Up) and BRELAND, who has notched six Top-40 country hits – and hot upstart Neon Union, a singer-songwriter duo featuring Miami-born Leo Brooks, whose parents are Honduran, and Andrew Millsaps from North Carolina. Late additions to the bill are Cuban-American upstarts Alexandra Rodriguez and Orlando Mendez, the self-monikered “Cuban Cowboy.”
The Country Bay Music Festival will not only showcase one of the largest country music events ever to hit Miami, but it will also offer a variety of activities, including “The Saloon Experience,” a 360-degree country-themed bar with a Texas-sized assortment of craft beer, whiskey, bourbon, and tequila. Fans will also be able to enjoy other festival experiences, including sponsor activations, games, culinary indulgences, photo booth opportunities, line dancing, a mechanical bull, and enjoy a ride on a giant Ferris wheel.
- Country Carnival
- Step on up and experience the Country Carnival, featuring the signature Country Bay Ferris wheel, high swings, and carnival games for all ages! But hold onto your hats because what’s a carnival without the ultimate guilty pleasure? Brace yourself for an explosion of flavor with our irresistible carnival food lineup!
- Boots and Beer Garden
- Dive into the ultimate tailgating’ fun at the Boots and Beer Garden. Join us to catch all the thrilling football action throughout the festival, enjoy an ice-cold beer, and partake in a range of games like cornhole! Welcome to the festival’s ultimate chill zone.
- Lenny’s Line Dancing
- Put on your boots and groove through the night at Lenny’s Line Dancing. Whether you’re a newcomer or seasoned pro, our skilled staff will be there to guide you through the art of line dancing. Complete with a stage, DJ, and host, this is sure to enhance your festival experience.
- The Saloon
- Don’t forget to grab your cowboy hat and boots as you enter our saloon, where a row of bars will fortify you with the spirit to conquer our mechanical bull ride. This space will transport you back to the nostalgic era of classic Western cowboys, evoking those golden days gone by.
- Why stress about losing your ID or carrying around new merch? Keep your items safe and secure and your phone fully charged with a locker rental. Rentals start at $30.
- GA Parking (Arthur Lamb Road) – Tickets start at $25, cars are parked along Arthur Lamb Road. The Country Bay shuttle service will be operational, transporting individuals to the festival entrance at intervals of 15-20 minutes for seamless access.
- VIP Parking (Miami Marine Stadium) – SOLD OUT – VIP Parking will only be accessible to guests who have pre-purchased their VIP Parking Ticket online.
Tickets for Country Bay Music Festival start at $249 for a two-day pass. For more information about Country Bay Music Festival, including the full lineup of performers and ticket information, please visit https://countrybaymusicfestival.com/